- Minimum Order Quantity
- Bulk order Kilograms
- 35-50 INR/Kilograms
- Price Range
- 35.00 - 50.00 INR/Kilograms
- Product Type
- Guar Korma
- Natural Yellow
- Animal Food
Guarseeds are processed for the production of guar gum and the by-products producedduring this process are called Guar Korma Meal and Guar Meal Churi. The GuarKorma is available in granular form, whereas the Guar Churi is available inpowder form.
The processed form of these products can beapplied either in combination with other animal feed ingredients or directlygiven to animals as it is efficient nutritional food for them.
The advent of Guar Korma Meal has lessenedworries of poultry feed manufacturers and livestock producers due to its highnutritious properties. It is reliable and safe for animal consumption.
Max. 1 %
Max. 5 %
Max. 8 %
Roasted Guar Korma Meal- Descriptionabout its Processing
The guar meal is originated from guar plant, the guar pods areharvested and dried on the field through which the seeds are obtained and transportedto the factory.
Theseed components are then separated mechanically into hull, raw protein, and gumsplits. Later on, the components are conveyed to the processing unit, roastingplant and factory respectively.
Inthe roasting plant, the pre-production testing of each raw protein batch iscarried out. The approved raw protein goes under the rigorous refining stageswhich consist of following:
Screening: The screening process removes husk and silica from theproduct.
MTR Machine: Here, MTR machine is used to isolate Fibers andGalactomannan from it.
De-stoning: In this stage, the protein is completely cleaned as thefield stones are removed from it with the help of destoner.
Therefined protein is then roasted in an oven at approx 130Â° Celsius for fewminutes. The roasted guar Korma is refined further in gravity separator toremove burnt and cellulose parts.
Thefinal obtained product is sent for lab testing and later to packaging process.
Why Roasted Guar Korma is considered thebest for Animal & Cattle Feed?
Roastedguar korma is a non-GMO, plant-based protein supplement for animal feed.
It isthe natural high protein source constituting 55%- 58% of protein, whichparticularly more than soybean meal.
It isrelatively inexpensive than soybean meal. Hence, this makes it as an idealchoice for feed manufacturers.
Itprovides high energy and carbohydrates i.e. approx. 4050 KCAL/KG to theanimals.
Ithas natural pellet binding properties.
Italso enhances palatability and digestibility among animals.
Demand of Roasted Guar Korma Meal
- - - - - As a result, theexport quantity of guar korma meal has been increasing since 2010-11 at themoderate rate.Conclusion: Guar Korma is a new good source of proteinfor animal rations. It improves the productive performance of animals. It alsoimproves economic efficiency for animal feed manufacturers.
- FOB Port
- Mundra Port
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1000000 Kilograms Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 4-5 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- As per Customer requirement.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- All required certificates available.